Unable to Do A Wild Char (Contains) Search while Adding Approver in Concepts
(Doc ID 2411179.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Innovation Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Concept Design - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a Requirement Specification for approval/review, need to select a user to approval to. The search is possible by user name or Name with only matching criteria "Starts With".
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to: Navigator
2. Navigate to: Product Management > Concepts
3. Select Manage Requirements Specifications task
4. Take any Requirements Specifications which is in draft
5. Submit it for approval
6. Select approvers or reviewers
7. try to search user name by giving middle name or last name or any search with criteria contains.
Is it possible to have contains or wild char search for Requirement Specification?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document