After a Folder Structure Is Imported Via CSV Import, the "Organize Folders" Function Does Not Work as Expected in the Unifier Document Manager
(Doc ID 2411295.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After importing a folder structure into the Document Manager using a CSV import, users viewing the Document Manager in Classic View in order to Edit and then view the sub-folders in the Organize Folders window are not able to see some sub-folders for some root directories.
The Organize Folders window should allow the to view all folders and sub-folders as seen in the Document Manager log pages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment and navigate to a Project/Shell where the Document Manager exists in which a folder structure will be created.
- Go to Document Management > Documents.
- Click File > Import > Folder Structure Template, select a Template file, and click OK.
- The new folder structure is created successfully and imported; user is returned to the log.
- In Classic View, click Edit > Organize Folders; the "Organize Folders" window opens.
- Select any folder - it may not show all of the sub-folders.
- View the same folders in the Document Manager sub-folder tree, note that several sub-folders do exist.
- Other sub-folders are displayed in the Organize Folders window, but not all.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document