Unifier Document Manager: After Folder Structure Imported Via CSV Import, the "Organize Folders" Function Did Not Work As Expected
(Doc ID 2411295.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 18.4
After importing a folder structure into Document Manager using a CSV import, users viewing Document Manager in Classic View to Edit and then view the sub-folders in the Organize Folders window are not able to see some sub-folders for some root directories.
The Organize Folders window should allow you to view all folders and sub-folders as seen in Document Manager log pages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment
- Navigate to Project/Shell where the Document Manager that you wish to create a folder structure in exists > Document Management > Documents
- Click on File > Import > Folder Structure Template > Select Template file > OK
- New folder structure successfully imported and returns user to the log
- In the Classic View, click on Edit > Organize Folders and the "Organize Folders" window opens
- Click on any folder in the Organize Folders window and it may not show all of the sub-folders
- If you view the same folders in the Document Manager sub-folder tree, you can see that several sub-folders do exist
- Other sub-folders are displayed in the Organize Folders window, but not all
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!