Enhancement Request: Add New Lookup Values To Life Events Self-Service
(Doc ID 2411488.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service
Enhancement Request: Add new Lookup Values to Life Events Self-Service
Client looking to submit an enhancement request to the Benefits Cloud configuration for designation requirements for different plan types and their corresponding life events. The client would like to see the following documentation be required (if any) when employees are in self-service and selecting life events:
• Birth/Adoption - Documentation Not required
• Death of Employee/Spouse/Child - Documentation Not Required
• Gain of Spouse/Marriage - Marriage Certificate
• Gain of Domestic Partner - Reg Domestic Partner Certificate - or ICE Domestic Partner Affidavit
• Divorce - Divorce Decree
• Termination of Spouse/Child employment - Resignation/COBRA election Notice/ER letter on letterhead
• Spouse/Dependent Open enrollment - ER letter on letterhead
• HSA contribution change - No documentation required
• Court ordered Dependent Coverage - official legal document
• Commencement of Employment by Spouse/Dependent - Offer letter
• Beneficiary update - no documentation required
• Dependent Care Start or Stop Coverage - Statement/Letter from provider
• Loss of Coverage for employee/Spouse/Child - COBRA election notice or letter from carrier with date coverage ended
The only two certifications that were already available on the system were for the Marriage/Gain of Domestic Partner life event (marriage certificate/domestic partner certificate). All other certification look ups are seeded lookups, we cannot add new certification types. Not able to add new lookup types.
Client like to submit an enhancement request that would allow us to add those additional certification types that aren't already seeded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document