Rule Created For Approve Plan Version Not Working
(Doc ID 2411712.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Control Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Plan Project-Manage Project Budget
Rule created for Approve Plan Version not working
Customer composed Approve plan version BPM. They have various criteria based on our approval groups and rules.
Their rules consists of following condition:
1) It must belong to vertical / department. For example CC XXXX We are capturing through DFF.
2) Another DFF is Installation required. For Example Yes/No, It is also captured through DFF.
3) Another DFF is ABM, For Example ZZZZ, It is also captured through DFF
4) Another criteria is Revenue Amount.
5) Another criteria is Margin Percentage.
Based on above criteria they have configured approval groups and rules.
For some criteria rule is not working, Project Budget is getting auto approved. Rule is as follows
1) Vertical is CC XXXX
2) Installation Required is Yes
3) ABM is ZZZZ
4) Revenue Amount is MM,000
5) Margin Percentage is NT.XZ
Project Budget falls in above criteria but budget gets auto approved.
Rule which has been configured is not working.
The rules configured for approving plan version must work in this scenario.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Rule set for Budget and Forecast version approval as defined by the customer
2. Generate a budget version meeting this criteria
3. Notice that the budget version gets auto-approved and the rule set is not working.
The issue has the following business impact:
This issue is occurring in production and this impacts our business.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!