On Record Send in iOS: Error = An Updated Version of This Record Exists : Error = Unable to Update Business Process Record : Invalid Value: contact_name
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 18.4 [Release 17.12 to 18.4]
Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 17.12.1 : Mobile iOS
When attempting to complete a task from the mobile Primavera Unifier iOS app, either the following errors occur:
- Error = ujcir2-1183 An updated version of this record exists on the Unifier server. Tap on OK to overwrite your record with the updated record that exists on the server.
- Error = Unable to update Business Process record. Field: creator_id has invalid value: contact_name.
- Error = Unable to update Business Process record. Field: xxx_PCO_User_by_PK had invalid value: contact_name Field: creator_id has invalid value: contact_name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to iOS mobile app as a User
- Go to the project that is affected and then the business process in iOS app
- Attempt to complete the Task and tap on Send
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms