Error 'An Updated Version of This Record Exists' and/or 'Unable to Update Business Process Record. Field xxxxx has invalid value' When Attempting to Complete a Task in Unifier iOS App
(Doc ID 2411816.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 18.4 [Release 17.12 to 18.4]
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to complete a task from the mobile Primavera Unifier iOS app, one of the following errors occur:
- ujcir2-1183 An updated version of this record exists on the Unifier server. Tap on OK to overwrite your record with the updated record that exists on the server.
- Unable to update Business Process record. Field: <field name> has invalid value: <value>.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to iOS mobile app as a User.
- Go to the affected project then the Business Process.
- Attempt to complete the Task and tap on Send.
- View reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document