Generated OAuth2.0 Token Is Not Working
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Rel 13 18A version, Opportunities
When attempting to generate OAuth token
the following error occurs.
"Missing or Invalid Client ID"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) The env was upgraded Rel 13 18A. Following the upgrade, REST Services do not execute successfully.
3) This is how REST is invoked
- Generate bearer token (Oauth 2.0) token
The token is generated as follows
In Postman, provide user name password and generate hashcode_token
- Use this in the curl command like to generate token now
curl -i -H 'X-USER-IDENTITY-DOMAIN-NAME:<POD>' -H "Authorization: Basic <
2. The above command is giving "Missing or Invalid Client ID"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms