Cannot View Payslip For Multiple Period Run With Same Process Date
(Doc ID 2412402.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Global Payroll
While running the Generate payslips process for few employees who are in vacation from June to July (Process date is 21/5/18 and periods are May,June,July 2018.) the employees cannot see the payslips
- using Payroll Administrator the payslips are visible but when using an employee role the payslips are not visible (for May,June,July 2018.) just for the employees for whom the payroll was processed in advance
- for the rest of employees May payslip is visible.
- employee's run is on 23/5/18 and all pother processes are on 23/5/18 and that payslip is visible.
Employees having vacation in June July should be able to view for May,June,July 2018 payslips
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run payroll process: Process date is 21/5/18 and periods are May,June,July 2018
2. Ran prepayment,EFT,Archival on same process date i.e. 21/5/18.
3. Ran Generate Payslip on 21/5/18
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document