BP Picker Not Honoring "View Company Records Permission"
(Doc ID 2413396.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.2 to 18.4 [Release 18.2 to 18.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Primavera Unifier Version: 126.96.36.199 b-03022018-10 & iOS App version 18.2.1
When creating a new Business Process (BP) record in the iOS App, the BP Picker is not honoring the users permissions for viewing other BP records in the Project/Shell, and is displaying more records than it should.
The BP Picker should only display the BP records that the user has access to.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier via desktop access.
- Login as a user that only has access to their own Company records.
- Navigate to the applicable work space and notice what is displayed, in this example we will say one record, we'll call it CON-001.
- From same Project/Shell, Navigate to appropriate BP node > click "Create" for a new record > In the BP picker, click "Select". Only one record is displayed, CON-001.
- Login with iOS device and the 18.2.1 APP, and follow the same steps. However, in this case when using the BP picker to select a record, there are multiple records displayed for this same user that they should not have access to and did not have access to in the desktop application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!