Elements Missing From The LOV While Creating Object Group Of Type Element Group
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Elements LOV for adding elements is listing only standard Tax Elements, all other elements are missing from the list.
1. went to Payroll Calculation > Manage Object Groups;
2. create new Object Group for type Element Group;
3. under Object Group Parameter > choose the UsageType > click Next;
4. for Element Classification Inclusions and Exclusions > add Standard Earnings;
5. under Element Inclusions and Exclusions > trying to add elements making part of Standard Earnings classification;
6. only standard Tax elements type can be seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms