Functional Catalog Category Creation Via ADFdi Fails With Error: Insert Failed
(Doc ID 2413986.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.08.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import Categories to a Functional Area Catalog using ADFdi, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manage Functional Area Catalogs task in the Setup and Maintenance
2. Under the Functional Area highlight Purchasing, click Add
3. Create the Purchasing Catalog
4. Then click "+" to Create Category
5. Edit spreadsheet
6. Insert the Category records in the spreadsheet
8. Then Click Upload
9. Got Insert Failed Message. Validated there are no duplication Category.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document