No LOV For "State" Attribute In Product Development For Manufacturer
(Doc ID 2414095.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Manufacturer in Product Development, the LOV for "State" is blank. There are no values showing in LOV.
This issue is produced by doing the following:
1. Log into the Oracle Fusion Application instance Rel 12 or 13
2. Product Management > Product Development
3. Click the task pane/icon on the right and scroll down to Manufacturers
4. Click on "Manage Manufacturer" and search for one that contains "a" or any manufacturer in your system. If you don't have any manufacturer, click on "Create Manufacturer" instead of "Manage Manufacturer"
4. Once you have your manufacturer, Click it and go over the "Country" and "State" fields to conduct your test
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document