Line Items Cannot Be Added, Deleted Or Copied For Business Process Record In Terminal Status
(Doc ID 2414098.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
Users can't add, copy or remove Line Items, even when the Business Process (BP) is configured so that those options are enabled.
Based on the BP configuration, the users should be able to add, copy or remove Line Items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment
- Navigate to: Company Workspace > Admin Mode > uDesigner > Business Processes > Select the BP > Upper Forms > Select the Upper Form > Open > Options tab > Line Items > "Allow Add/CopyGroup line items" is checked and "Allow attachments to line items" is checked.
- Navigate to Project/Shell where this BP resides > Select the BP Node > Select a BP record > Open > Click on Line Item tab.
- The only menu buttons that are available for all the Line Items in this record are: Refresh, Print (or Export To CSV/Excel), Search, Find on Page.
- The Add, Copy or Remove buttons are not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!