FA: SCM: SHIPPING: Unable To Create Pick from Create Pick Wave UI: Pick wave XXXX was released. Number of pick slips: 0 and number of picks: 0
(Doc ID 2414164.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to release an Order , using the Create Pick Wave , find the Delivery Lines remain in Ready to Release status.
Release now action shows message
This is so , no matter a Release Rule is used or not.
The same Order can be picked successfully using the Pick Release action from Manage Shipment Lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and Submit an Order
2. Once the Line(s) is in Awaiting Shipping status , proceed to Picking
3. Inventory Management > Create Pick Wave task
4. Enter the Release Rule for the Organization in question , enter the Order Number in the Demand Selection tab
5. Click on Release now button
6. See the message - Pick wave XXXX was released. Number of pick slips: 0 and number of picks: 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document