Allocating From Locked IBLPN - OBLPN Does Not Lock
(Doc ID 2415235.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocating from locked IBLPN - OBLPN does not lock
Steps to Replicate:
1. Waved order nnnnnn
2. Task xxxxxx was created to pick from IBLPN yyyyyyy
- IBLPN yyyyyyy has a lock code of 64
3. Pick 1 unit from yyyyyyyyy into OBLPN zzzzzzzz
- OBLPN zzzzzzzz does not have a lock code
- There is no transaction in "Inv Hist" indicating that inventory was unlocked
- OBLPN zzzzzzzzzzz would have a lock code of 64, or
- There would be an "Inv Hist" transaction indicating that 1 unit was unlocked
Without one of these two actions there will be an imbalance between WMS and the host system, either:
- For as long as the unit remains unshipped
- If the OBLPN is cancelled and turned back into and IBLPN the imbalance will be made permanent
How to address this situation?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!