Copy Opportunity > Cannot Change the Value of Account Field
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copying an Opportunity, and changing the Account is not working
Followed the below steps:
1) Create an Opportunity with Account and Product Details
2) Copy this opportunity
3) Change the Account field value. Save and Close
4) While opening this copied Opportunity, unable to see the new changed Account, but in turn see the old account associated.
5) Even if we change Account field value now, then also the old value is restored
6) The logged in user, creator/owner of the opportunity, creator/owner of the account are all same. Even then the Account value change is not possible on the Copied Opportunity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms