Can Not Delete Report From Participant Snapshot Reports And Analytics Pane
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to Release 13, user can not remove the report from the Shared Reports and Analytics panel with the Edit Setting.
1. Home > Participant Snapshot > Select Participant > Search on Business Unit > Under the Search Result , drill down on any specific participant
2. On the right panel menu, select the second icon ( Reports and Analytics )
3. Click on the cylinder icon ( Edit Settings ) to bring up the Reports to Work Area Mapping
4. Select any report and click on delete ( X )
... did not get any confirmation
... click on [ Save and Close ]
5. The report is still listed under the Shared Reports and Analytics panel.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms