Analytics Administration "Invalid Request" When Selecting Config, Codes Or UDFs And No ETL Status Information Shown
(Doc ID 2416217.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 17.5 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing Primavera Analytics Administration (for example: http://<server>:<port>/p6rdb) the following issues are observed:
- No ETL runs are shown (even when 'Run ETL' is selected)
- When trying to navigate to Config, Codes, or UDFs, the message "Invalid Request" appears.
Steps to Reproduce
- Access the p6rdb url.
- On left side, choose Startetl1.
- Select Status -> An empty screen appears.
- Select Config, Codes, or UDFs -> Invalid Request appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document