The User Interface in the User-Defined Report (UDR) Input Window Is Inconsistent for Different Languages
(Doc ID 2416523.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 17.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user interface for the User-Defined Report (UDR) input window is different depending on the language selected.
The user interface should be consistent for all languages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Unifier with English as the preferred language.
- Navigate to the applicable UDR work space.
- Select the report and Open.
- Notice Query, Notes, and Shell tabs are available in the top half window.
- Login to Unifier with French as the preferred language.
- Open the same report.
- Note the Query, Notes, and Shell tabs are not visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document