Analysis Which Include Codes Stops Working After Changing The Code Mapping Within Primavera Analytics
(Doc ID 2416802.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When executing an analysis which is based on a project code value, two issues occur:
- Issue #1: The results of the analysis do not display the code value until the code was removed and re-added to the analysis
- Issue #2: A calculated column by formula which is based on the project code does not display the correct results.
For example, refer to the following knowledge base document which provides the example of an analysis based on project code:
- Example Analysis Creation: Count of Projects Based on Project Phases (Project Code) and Variance Baseline Duration (Doc ID 2407102.1)
- In this example, the calculated column in question = % delayed versus project count
When executing an analysis which is based on a project code value:
- For the analysis to display the result of a mapped project code value without needing to remove and readd the value
- For a calculated column based on the project code to display the correct results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to OBIEE
- Load an analysis which is based on project code and confirm the values for codes are not displaying
- Edit and remove/readd the code mapping
- Note that the code is displaying properly but now the calculated column (% delayed versus count) is not displaying the correct data
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, analysis within OBIEE do not display accurate data when based on project code mappings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document