Error: 'The Following Error Occurred: Oracle BI Scheduler Error: [nQSError: 16002] Cannot Obtain Number of Columns for the Query Result' When Attempting to Set Up an Agent to Deliver Dashboard Data to Any Email Address
(Doc ID 2417329.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring an Agent to send a Dashboard to an email address, the following error is displayed when attempting to save the changes to the Agent:
"The following error occurred: Oracle BI Scheduler Error: [nQSError: 16002] Cannot obtain number of columns for the query result".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to the Analytics environment
- In the Global Header, click Catalog
- Navigate to the configured Agent
- Click the Schedule tab and ensure a schedule is defined.
- Click the Recipients Tab and ensure an email address is defined.
- Click the Save button to Save the Agent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document