OBLPNs Not Assigned To Load Number During Picking
(Doc ID 2417940.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 9.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OBLPNs not getting assigned to Load Number
OBLPNs should Assigned to Load which was created rough Externally Planned Load.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customers drop ORACLE orders to WMS with no route and with no externally planned route
2. OTM plans shipments, which includes these orders and drop to WMS with a route and a the externally planned order for ORDER Lines.
3. It does create a OB LOAD and a single stop.
3. We wave using route number.
4. Move on to pick by task.
5. Once Task completed and OBLPN in Packed
It should assigned to Load created using Externally Planned Load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document