PCO Reports With "Prompt At Run" Not Working When Layout is Attached.
(Doc ID 2418249.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 18.5 to 18.6 [Release 18.5 to 18.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to execute a Report when Filter is set to "Prompt at Run" and a Layout is attached.
For Report to run completely when there is a Filter defined to "Prompt at Run" and a Layout is attached.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a couple Potential Change Orders.
2. Went to Project, Reports.
3. Added a Potential Change Order Report.
4. Modified the Filter adding 'Potential Change Order ID EQ PCO' and saved.
Modified the Filter again and selected the option for "Prompt at Run."
6. Run the Report.
7. Prompted for the Filter information. Entered value for the Filter and pressed Run.
8. Got notification that report was created and it got launched fine.
9. Exported the Report to XML.
10. Save the XML as an XLS file via Excel.
11. Imported the XLS file as a Layout to the Report.
12. Run the Report.
13. Prompted for the Filter information. Entered value for the Filter and set Layout to the layout added to report and pressed Run.
14. Got no notification and Report never got executed.
Due to this issue, users cannot run desired report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document