Enhancement Request: Is There a Way to Get the Project Statistics Portlet Sort By The Customized Criteria When "Display" is Set to "List"?
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting the 'Sort by' option in the Project Statistics Portlet (while displayed as List) does not sort the data by the selected sort criteria.
The Portlet sorts by the criteria selected when customizing the Portlet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Web.
- Browse to "Dashboards".
- Create a new Dashboard.
- Check the "Project Statistics" box under "Project Preferences".
- Click 'Customize' next to "Project Statistics".
- Add the column "Scheduled Finish".
- Sort by: Scheduled Finish, Sort Order: Ascending.
- Save and close.
- Return to "Dashboards".
- Select the new Dashboard.
- View the returned results, which shows a random order instead of "Scheduled Finish" in ascending order (when display is set to "List").
- Select "Group" next to display, this way sorts by the Scheduled Finish column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms