Baseline Dates Display Null Values in P6 Professional With Client Side Cache Enabled
(Doc ID 2418864.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.1 to 18.2 [Release 18.1 to 18.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The baseline dates are displaying null values in P6 Professional when client side cache is enabled
Baseline to display data when client side cache enabled
- Open any project, check that is the currently assigned Project Baseline.
- In activities view, add columns BL Project Start and BL Project Finish, these dates will match current project start and finish dates.
- Then return to projects view, copy an existing project, wait for completion from Job services.
- F5, refresh projects list to view the copied project.
- Return to opened project, select Project>Maintain Baselines.
- Select ADD, and “Convert another Project…”
- Select the Project created in step 2 as the baseline to attach, close maintain baselines screen.
- Select Project>Assign Baselines.
- Select the newly maintained baseline in step 6 as the project baseline.
- The BL Project Start and BL Project Finish columns will now show null values.
- Select Project>Assign Baselines and return the project baseline to current.
- Select Project>Maintain Baselines and restore the baseline selected in step 9.
- Repeat Steps 5 to 9.
- BL Project Start and BL Project Finish will now show correct dates from the baseline project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document