Proration Is Not Working For Pension Schemes Which Is Pre-Statutory Deduction Element
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Proration is not working to Pension Elements with Primary Classification is Pre-Statutory Deductions and Secondary Classification is Pension Plan Pre-Statutory.
Created custom proration in Fast formula - working for mid month effective start date but not working to mid month effective end date.
The customer has bellow 5 scenarios for proration:
1. Employee Mid Month Joiner with Pension Scheme Prorated.
2. Employee Mid Month Leaver with Pension Scheme Prorated.
3. Employee Salary updated with Pension Scheme updated.
4. Employee Salary End dated with Pension Scheme End dated.
5. Employee Mid Month updates on other Pensionable Earnings with Pension scheme updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms