PRC: PON: Personalized Note To Supplier Field During Awarding Negotiation But No Validation Occurs When Left Blank
(Doc ID 2420829.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Note to Supplier Personalized to make this mandatory on Create Purchase Order page in Sourcing
However this is not validating, it lets user to create PO without entering the Note to Supplier
Expect application to warn user on the mandatory field as it is personalized to make it mandatory
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Fusion Applications
2. Navigate to Sourcing
3. Create Negotiation and publish
4. Supplier creates response and complete Award Process
5. Once Awarded on Create Purchase Order Page
6. Personalize Note to Supplier as Mandatory
7. Which shows mandatory icon but lets user to create PO without note to supplier
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document