Error: 'The system could not process your request...' and ORA-01691 ORA-01654 ORA-01653 : unable to extend table UNIFIER.SYS_SERVER_STATE_STORE by 128 in tablespace UNIFIER_TDE
(Doc ID 2421257.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 10.1 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 10.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create objects (for example, but not limited to: new Business Process (BP) records, new BP designs, new Shell designs) within Unifier, the following generic Unifier Notification is returned to the UI:
The system could not process your request. Logging in again may help in some cases. Contact your System Administrator if you are still having problems.
One or more of the following errors can be seen in the Unifier.log file:
- ORA-01691: unable to extend lob segment xxxxx by 128 in tablespace xxxx
- ORA-01654: unable to extend index xxxx by 128 in tablespace xxxx
- java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01653: unable to extend table UNIFIER.SYS_SERVER_STATE_STORE by 128 in tablespace UNIFIER_TDE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (using new Shell design as an example):
- Once logged in, switch to Admin Mode of Company Workspace.
- Navigate to uDesigner -> Shell Manager.
- Click New -> Shell.
- Fill in the fields to create a new Shell design.
- Click Apply or OK and observe the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document