Employees Cannot View Their Total Compensation Statement
(Doc ID 2421527.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees cannot view their Total Compensation Statement
We have created Total Compensation Statements in production. The employee cannot view their total compensation statements online using ESS.
1. Date available to the employee is less than today's date.
2. statements have been generated and validated.
3. The only employees that can see their TCS are those with the Compensation roles.
4. We are using a custom Employee role. The View Total Compensation Statement permission is available to this custom role.
5. When we give the employee the delivered Employee role, they still cannot see their statement.
6. We have run the LDAP processes multiple times.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document