Fusion HCM: Export Manage Inventory Organization Locations Task Ends With Error
(Doc ID 2422381.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Purchasing Setup
PRC: Manage Inventory Organization Locations task export ends with Error
Trying to migrate the setups from one fusion instance to another through FSM-Export and Import CSV.
When doing ‘Manage Inventory Organization Locations’, the export of this task is ending with error and hence the configuration zip file (CSV) cannot be downloaded.
Business object: Inventory Organization Location. Status: Completed with errors. Status details: The format of the file PER_LOCATION.xml is invalid. The XML should have same number of attributes for all rows within a node path.
Detail Object: LocationMigration. Status: Completed successfully. Status Details: A total of 16 rows were processed. 0 rows of them failed and 0 rows completed with warnings.. Started: 7/9/18 6:31 AM. Ended: 7/9/18 6:32 AM.
Detail Object: LocationMigrationDetailTranslation. Status: Completed successfully. Status Details: A total of 19 rows were processed. 0 rows of them failed and 0 rows completed with warnings.. Started: 7/9/18 6:32 AM. Ended: 7/9/18 6:32 AM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to application: (Source Instance)
2) Navigate to Setup and maintenance, with module selected as Procurement:
3) Search the task ‘Manage Inventory Organization Locations’ in the search task and select ‘Export to CSV file’ > Create new
4) Now submit the process so that the export of the task is triggered
5) Navigate to Exporting setup date to validate the export status:
6) Now the process is completed with Error.
Also the zip file doesn’t contain the CSV file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document