How to Save Include/Exclude Columns Choices in Analysis tabs?
(Doc ID 2422470.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Analytics
Save Analysis Structure (look)
Customer requirement is that users should be able to include/exclude columns in Analysis tab and system should remember their choices. Currently this is not supported with current Infra-structure.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create analysis report in BI Answers
2. In Results tab, right click and 'Exclude' some columns
3. Add this report in one of the Analytics tabs in SUI
4. User1 logs in, right click and include 'ColumnA' in the report
5. User 2 logs in, right click and include 'ColumnB' in the report
6. Customer wants individual user changes to be saved , so when they visit Analytics tab again (or just refresh the browser), the added columns are still there for each user
Although we can make a default report available for the client, based on their business, they have sales rep that needs to have their own reports, based on the default report.
And they need to use it several times, so it will be good for each sales rep/manager/vp to save their own reports
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document