Values Are Updated In P6 Reports Without Any Publication Jobs Being Run
(Doc ID 2422917.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating a Project ID value in P6, the updated value is seen in P6 Reports immediately without publishing any data.
Data isn't updated in the PX schema until a publish is completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Web
- Open a report using the Project ID parameter
- Take note to the project ID values
- Change one of the Project ID values in P6
- Without preforming any publish tasks, view the same report as before
- Note that the Project ID change is instantly seen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document