Delivery Failed Error When Attempting to Email a Report From BI Publisher
(Doc ID 2423939.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to email a report from BI Publisher, the following error occurs:
[INSTANCE_ID=<instance information>] [OUTPUT_ID=1006]
Document processing is successful
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Logged into BI Publisher, navigate to the desired Report.
- Click on the Schedule link in the first item listed.
- Go to Output and change format to csv, leaving everything else at default.
- Destination type: Email and enter: To: email address of choice, enter subject for the email
- Go to Schedule: Select the desired frequency
- Notification: Notify By email (enter email address of choice) if [check all boxes]
- Double check work and hit Submit.
- Enter a Job Name and hit Ok.
- Back out and go to Job History (the same place the Schedule link from step 2), you'll see Status: Problem
- Clicking on the Status link, the user gets the error reported above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document