Custom Object In "ERP And SCM Cloud Application" is Not Accessible
(Doc ID 2424596.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Inventory
Custom Object in "ERP and SCM Cloud Application" is not accessible
Customer needs an integration through REST web services to the Custom Object created in the Application "ERP and SCM Cloud" via the Application Composer
Default Pages have been created to access the same.
Customer reported two problems:
1. Cannot find the Custom Object direct access icon on the Home page
2. When trying to access through the REST service, receive the following error message
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Sandbox
2. Put the Sandbox as Active
3. Go to the Application Composer
4. By default, in the top left corner, the field 'Application' has the value 'CRM Cloud'
5. The listbox of that field has two available values:
-'ERP and SCM Cloud'
6. Change the value of the 'Application' field to 'ERP and SCM Cloud'
7. Create a New Custom Object
8. Enter details of the Custom object
Custom Object Name:
Custom Object API:
9. Create two fields. Both of them marked as 'Include in Service Payload'
10. Create the default pages for the custom object (Landing Page, Creation Page, Details Page)
11. In the Application-Composer-> Custom Objects page, see that the Custom Object has established the service in field REST
12. Click the link to verify that the web browser is opened with the relevant URI
13. Publish the sandbox
14. Test web services REST call
15. Make the REST Call introducing in the 'Authorization' part of the call the credentials of the Fusion Cloud ERP user
16. Verify the REST call
17. The ERP Cloud application responds with the following error status:
Due to this issue, users cannot connect to the Customer Objects from external applications via the REST web service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document