BP Line Item Picker Does Not Work As Expected With New User Interface Enabled
(Doc ID 2425160.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.6 to 18.7 [Release 18.6 to 18.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 18.6
When the New User Experience (New UI) is Enabled, data is not auto-populated into the Detail Form when the Business Process (BP) Line Item Picker is used.
When the New UI is Disabled, this works as expected.
The BP Line Item picker should work whether the New UI is Enabled or Disabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Ensure New UI is Disabled.
- Navigate to Project/Shell > Business Process Node > Select the destination Business Process (BP) where the issue has been reported > Click "+ Create" to begin new record creation > In upper form BP picker choose the Source BP record.
- In the Detail Form, Click "Add" > In the Line Item form Select Line Item No. X. Notice that several different Data Elements (DE's) are populated in the Detail form as expected.
- Enable the New UI.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the New UI Enabled.
- Note that no Data Elements in the destination Detail Form are auto-populated as they were when the new UI was disabled. All of the DE's display 0 or $0.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document