When A User Attempts To Log Into An Oracle Hosted Unifier Cloud Environment They Are In An Endless Loop Of Resetting the Password, Logging In and Needing To Reset the Password Again
(Doc ID 2425184.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In any Oracle cloud hosted Unifier environment : Any version
- Unifier user opens supported web Browser.
- User enters Login credentials.
- User is presented with the OIM "Password Management" page and prompted to enter the Old Password and a New Password twice.
- User is able to reset the password, however upon the next login attempt with the new password, the user is once again presented with the OIM Password Management page.
- After user once again tries to reset their password, they login again and once again presented with the Password Management page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document