FA: SCM: OM: Why are Changes Made to a Revised Order Header not Applied to the Order Lines ?
(Doc ID 2425621.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user has created a revision on the order to change the Ship to Address. Some lines have had the these changes applied. The changes are not applied to all Fulfillment Lines.
1. The user has created and submitted an order.
2. The order lines are picked and staged.
3. The customer requests a change to the - Ship to Address
4. The user creates a revision and changes the - Ship to Address on the order header.
5. The Revision is submitted.
6. Changes made to the header have not been applied to the Fulfillment or Shipment Lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document