PJB: Credit Memo Generated By Cancelling Accepted Invoice Does Not Reduce Recognized Revenue
(Doc ID 2426483.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Billing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Memo generated By cancelling accepted invoice does not reduce recognized revenue.
Source of invoicing & revenue generation are same billing events.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract with 2 lines
2. Invoice Method Classification = Amount Based; Revenue Method Classification = Rate Based
3. Navigate to Contract Management > Invoices > Manage Events > Invoice Status: Fully recognized
4. Navigate to Manage Invoices and create the credit memo lines for the invoice lines.
5. Navigate to Receivables -> Billing -> Manage Transactions > Credit memos created and reflected
6. Navigate to Contract Management -> Revenue -> Manage Revenue Distributions > No impact of credit memos on the Revenue Distributions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document