Attachments Not Being Sent Through Evaluation Requests
(Doc ID 2427761.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 17.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is not working: The Job Specific Attachments are not appearing when selecting Candidate File and Requisition File.
When was it last working: Before client upgraded to 17.5
What is working correctly: It is working correctly in staging which is on 17.5
Workaround is: None at this time because attachment is not sending in email
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR: The Job Specific Attachments should appear in the box and it should attach to the correspondence when being sent to the user
ERROR: No Error. The attachments do not send and do not appear for selection
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in the customer zone:
1. Click Configuration.
2. In the Evaluation Management section, click Administration.
3. Click Settings.
4. Set the Interviewer Notification with Attachment setting to Yes.
5. Click Save.
6. Access Recruiting
7. Search for requisition
8. Click Number of Candidates
9. Click candidate
10. Click Interviews Tab
12. Under Number 4 Resources Attached to Requisition
13. Click on Candidate Assessment>Send Request
14. Add yourself as an evaluator
15. Under File sharing, Check all boxes (candidate file, Requisition file) Not showing candidate submission attachment in the box
16. Click Save and Close
17. Correspondence sent to user does not include attachment
BUSINESS IMPACT (always get this information from the customer)
The issue has the following business impact: It is not sending the attachments for the candidate as it should.
Due to this issue, users are unable to: send attachments using Evaluation Management
This is affecting ALL users. This issue can also occur if the account is locked as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!