Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: Course Search Results Show Count Of Offerings That Includes End Dated Offerings
(Doc ID 2427902.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version, Learner Experience
Course search results show count of offerings that includes end dated offerings
If you have end dated an offering, the offering is still counted in search results. When you then select the course, you see the accurate list of available offerings
Expect end-dated courses to no longer show when searching for the course
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
First, end-date an offering. then..
1. Navigation About Me > Learning
2. Search for offering and click the search/magnifying glass
- Do not wait for the search to occur and select the course from the predictive search
3. In the next UI, click search and you'll see your course
4. The course will have a count of the offerings in the course
5. Notice that the count of offerings includes inactive/end-dated offerings
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document