Users Assigned to BI Author Role Are Unable to Modify Reports in the Unifier Reports Folder Within BI Publisher
(Doc ID 2428536.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 10.1 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 10.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to create or modify any reports under the Unifier folder in the BI Publisher catalog. Currently, reports can only be published from within Unifier.
Users who have been granted the BI Author / BI Content Author Role within a Primavera Cloud environment should have access to perform the following:
- This role inherits the BI Consumer role functionality.
- Users assigned to this role additionally have access create reports and associated objects.
- This role is granted create/modify permission to the catalog.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to BI Publisher Cloud environment as a user assigned to BI Author / BI Content Author Role.
- Navigate to Catalog -> Shared Folders -> Unifier Reports
- Attempt to create or modify an existing report.
- Observe that the permissions are not present to create/modify.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document