FA:SCM:RCV: Quantity Is Not Populating As Per UOM Conversions under Receive expected shipment
(Doc ID 2428769.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 to N/A [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even after changing the UOM , quantity is not getting updated on Receive Expected Shipments UI.
1) Inventory Management
2) Receipts -> Receive Expected Shipments
3) Query for a an item which you want to receive
4) Select that line and click on "Receive"
5) Under Receive Lines , Click on "Show Receipt Quantity"
- It displays Quantity =10 UOM = Each
6) Now when we change the UOM to Box of 5 and click on "Show Receipt Quantity"
- Still it shows as 10 which should actually be Quantity =2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document