[OMC] In Data Explorer, unable to search for common entities in multiple Group
(Doc ID 2428794.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Management Cloud - Version N/A to N/A [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OMC --> Data Explorer when trying to search for common entities from multiple groups using match option "all" get "No data to display"
- We have two Groups: Group1 and Group2 with a common entity - xxx.xxx.xxx.192
- Group1 has the below entities.
- Group2 has the below entities.
- To search for the common entities goto Data Explorer. In OMC Console --> Click on Navigation Menu --> "Data Explorer"
- In the Data Explorer, search has two Match option (1) all and (2) any
- all = AND
- any = OR
- Search in both the Group with Match "all" option (i.e. AND) which should give the common entity "xxx.xxx.xxx.192" but it is displaying "No data to display".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document