FA: SCM: OM: How to Allow Users to Choose to Consume Stock or Initiate a Back To Back (B2B) Buy Flow
(Doc ID 2429634.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible for users to manually decide whether to consume existing stock or to initiate a Back to Back (B2B) Buy Flow.
The business Requirement is:
- Item is set up as Back to Back purchase flow
- Item may have on hand quantity available
- User will decide if on hand quantity will be used or if back to back purchase flow will be initiated.
- User will indicate his decision populating a EFF value manually
- EFF default value is to look for on hand quantity value first (normal flow)
When on-hand stock is available, the item is fulfilled through a standard fulfillment flow.
Even though on-hand stock is available, the item may be fulfilled through a Back to Back Buy flow if the user chooses this option.
On-hand stock is not available, and hence the item is fulfilled through a Back to Back Buy flow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document