Unable to Modify All Clauses using MS Word
(Doc ID 2429774.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to modify all "clauses" via MS Word (during export and import)
Must be be able to modify all"clauses" via MS Word (during export and import)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Contracts
2. Search for the clause and create a new version. Click on “Export”
3.You can see that there is downloaded an XML file. Open it to make changes in the clause.
4. When you open this file MS WORD opens the clause. Click on Enable editing in MS WORD to make your changes.
5. Make your change and accept all changes in the document. Then save the document by clicking “Save as”.
6. Then open Oracle cloud again and import the changed clause by using the button “Import”.
7. Select the document and click on “OK”. After the upload is done you can see the new clause updated in Oracle cloud.
8. Save and submit for approval.
1. Select another clause and click on "Export"
2. You can see that there is downloaded an XML file. Open it to make changes in the clause.
3. When open this document the next MS WORD notification occurs.
The file cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document