Error Message When Adding Supplier/Department Inventory Management Parameters
(Doc ID 2429868.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After successfully completing the addition of Supplier/Department level inventory management parameters, and click on Save and Create Another, the user receives an error message for another department:
Error: This value must be greater than zero.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Tasks > Foundation Data > Suppliers and Partners > Manage Suppliers
Fill in Supplier Site number and click Search. Supplier Site used must have the Ordering – Inventory Management Level set at Supp/Department.
2. From Supplier Site screen, click arrow beside More Actions and select Inventory Management.
Enter the number of a Department for which no inventory management parameters have been defined yet. Tab off the field where the Department number was entered. Department name should be displayed to the right of the numeric field. Click Search.
A popup appears, reading “No records found for the entered criteria. Use Add button to continue.” Click OK to close the message.
3. Click Add.
4. From the Order Control drop down, select Semi-Automatic. From the Review Cycle drop down, select Every Day. Check the Single Loc on Order checkbox.
5. In the Supplier Minimums container, select Order Level from the Minimum Level and Amount from the Type drop down. Enter 100 in the Value field.
6. In the Other Attributes container, select Free on Board from the Purchase Type drop down. In the Pickup Location field enter MIAMI.
7. Click on the arrow beside Save and Close and select 'Save and Create Another'.
8. Enter the number of a Department for which no inventory management parameters have been defined yet. Tab off the field where the Department number was entered. Department name should be displayed to the right of the numeric field. Click Search.
An error is displayed, reading “This value must be greater than zero”.
9. Click OK to close the error. User is then able to complete setup normally, but shouldn’t have received the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!