Error In Generating A Transfer Order To Replenish Inventory After Performing Cycle Count
(Doc ID 2430053.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 18A instance, receiving an error when performing PAR Count using RF Smart device -
1. Preparer must be an active worker with an active work relationship
2. Exception inserting into Header -> ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows
1. Sign-in to RFSmart PAR App > select a PAR Location to Count
2. Press the "+" icon in the lower right corner of the screen to record a new count
3. List of all items in the PAR Location are shown. Scan an item label or long press the line item to record a count
4. After all desired items are counted, press the paper airplane icon in the lower right corner of the screen to submit the Count
5. Log into the RF Smart Console to view the submitted Counts
Notice that the submitted requests are in Error as mentioned above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!