Sandbox Error in Retail Execution Mobile Application
(Doc ID 2431065.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales for Consumer Goods Retail Execution - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the maintenance last Friday (June 13th), we are able to download sandboxes in Retail Execution Mobile Application, but we have detected issues working with sandboxes in the mobile application.
We have performed several tests and most of the time we got this error: You do not have access to the route. Contact your sales administrator.
We have a simple configuration: we copied the account standard layout and added the standard field Registry ID.
In the mobile application, we followed these steps:
1. A sales administrator user downloads the routes to the device
2. The configuration user enables the sandbox. The sandbox is downloaded successfully.
3. The sales administrator user downloads the route
4. After logging any user gets the error mentioned above.
We have another sandbox when we added a report in analytics without errors, the report is visualized in the sandbox of retail exec mobile application with any user.
Attached the following files for your review:
1. Configuration of a new field in application composer: AppComposer_MobileConfiguration.png
2. Finest logs when the sandbox was downloaded: FinestLog_DownloadingSandbox.log
3. Finest logs when the error is thrown: FinestLog_AfterDownloadSandbox.log
4. Video with the error: ErrorAfterDownloadSandbox.MP4
Please help us to find the problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document