Unifier Cloud Environment Users Are Being Locked Out Of Their Accounts The Day After Or A Few Hours After They Previously Logged In Successfully
(Doc ID 2431457.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier Oracle Cloud Hosted Environment:
Many users use the Google Chrome "Remember Password" feature to remember their Unifier passwords to login more quickly. For several days or weeks, when some users would try to login they would get an error message that "An incorrect Username or Password was specified". Just in case it was thought that Chrome didn't retain the proper password, it was visually checked (Chrome > Settings > Advanced > Passwords and forms > Manage Passwords > Saved Passwords), and a manual entry of the same password didn't work either. Customer users believed that their passwords were expiring and they just were not receiving notifications from OIM/Cloud Administration. In many cases, the users had logged in the previous day or earlier in the SAME day with the same credentials.
An incorrect Username or Password was specified.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open supported browser, enter Unifier cloud environment URL.
- Either manually enter user credentials or login with Password remembered in Chrome Browser.
- User is able to login one day or in the morning of the same day.
- After logging out and trying to log back in on the same day or the next day, all of a sudden the user credentials no longer work.
- Users have to reset passwords and Administrators have to unlock accounts because users were locked out as they exceeded the number of retries with "wrong" passwords which had worked earlier in the day or the prior day.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document