Issue With Intersection Object - Created Relationship (M:M) Between Same Object " Account".
(Doc ID 2431801.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with intersection object - Created relationship (M:M) between same object " Account".
1. Created M: M relationship between Account to Account.
2. which has created an intersection object( FRRparentAcc_FRRchildAcc).
3. Added subtab of Intersection object under Account.
4. Ex: Created Account1 and Account 2 records.
5. Added an intersection Account 2 record under Account 1.
6. Intersection record can only be seen under account 1 but not under account 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document