Additional Enterable Calculation Values Needed On Calculation Cards
(Doc ID 2432355.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Pension schemes should have been built as a Voluntary Deduction scheme rather than a Pre Tax Scheme.
2. Need to delete the incorrect pension scheme and recreate with the correct Element Classification. The Pension Scheme Name if ‘GPPP’
3. On pods where the pension scheme has data associated we can not delete and therefore will create with a different name called ‘GPPP Scheme’
4. On pods where the pension scheme is unused (no employees loaded) we will delete and then recreate with the same name called ‘GPPP’.
5. Have create and run data load scripts which link additional calculation values to the pension schemes
6. Need a script run to associate the following Calculation Values to the ‘GPPP Scheme’ Pension Scheme.
7. Calculation Values are called:
a. Pension Salary Sacrifice
b. GPPP AVC EES Percent
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document